Super-Flash-BrosSuper-Flash-Bros

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Insect life SUCKS Insect life SUCKS

Haha

Fun. Great stuff dude. Fun!

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Thanks for the good review! ;) Fun!

Kashinnu Z episode 01 Kashinnu Z episode 01

great work

great work. nice graphisc its getting better all the time.

(2003)A ROBOT (2003)A ROBOT

Beware the Rats

Hmm, I thought I had watched all your movies, but I overlooked this one. "one more I got it!!" Anyways, that was a great flash, congratulations on another job well done. Only, the sound quality made it a little hard to hear above my rather loud french teacher, but Kudos points to you for being able to make me laugh when I'm not supposed to.

Audio Portal 7 Audio Portal 7

Grat movie

I love this. Seriously, great job all of you.

Livecorpse responds:

thx man. thats cool ya liked it so much

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

LEET!

great job on the movie I love it,┬┤great graphics. really nice job

The Castlevania RS EpIIIA The Castlevania RS EpIIIA

Didnt like it at all

the concept sucks and it isn't funny at all. Graphics sucked ass too. :(

AceVanDash responds:

Boo hoo, well fuck you.

The Discman The Discman

Pretty good

I really liked the style and it was pretty funny to watch. a bit short though and graphisc need work.

DArk NInja DArk NInja

Pretty good

I liked the style of art and concept keep up the good work!!

Cheap Canadian Drugs Cheap Canadian Drugs

Another good one

Sweet movie. Not too great graphics, but the concept is great and the voiceacting is quite fun too. Keep up the good work mr Truth.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

Not great graphics? It's not my fault that my kids are ugly, we drew them how they looked.....you did mean the kids, right?

I guess if they are ugly then I must be at least 1/2 of the problem! It is the kids, right? Do you suppose that they will ever be able to get a date being that ugly?

That guy in jail is dead sexy, and the yuppie....well, he is ugly on the inside! ;)

I am working about 60 hours a week now and I am not sure how long it will take my to put out another. I did have a Bush Bash concept, but I estimate the time of completion to be 40-80 hours and I don't know if I will find the time.

Thanks again for the review

Bush Bash 8 Bush Bash 8

Your fucking cool

This is cool. Don't you worry bout the prebues. Your talented. And I love your work. Thisn isdefinatly your best. Great voiceacting too! :D

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

WOW! Thank you again! I really do appreciate those positive review.

There might be a downside soon, I have a really WARPED idea for my next movie. It is such a twisted concept that I am afraid I might lost some people on it.

Keep your eyes open, it should be interesting!